#1 Trusted Online Medical Training Certification Provider!
We're here to serve you with the best certification experience possible!
Any of the following actions constitute your agreement, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, the terms of this Agreement: your initialization or purchase of our Services, either on the telephone, mail or through the CPRGlobalAcademy website; or your use of the CPRGlobalAcademy website.
1. CPRGlobalAcademy only provides certification services at your specific direction.
A. Your use of the CPRGA’s website, or purchase of CPRGA’s services, does not bind us to legal responsibility to represent your needs if ever requested or needed.
2. CPRGlobalAcademy’s Services – You understand that CPRGA provides certification training in CPR, AED, First-Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens and Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers, Workplace Employees and our Community. CPRGA provides self-training through the materials found on CPRGlobalAcademy’s website you’re your own direction. Our services are designed with OSHA, the ECC/ILCOR and The American Heart Association’s guidelines in recommendation. At no time does CPRGA represent any person in their certification needs – it is up to our client to choose freely in His/Her own direction.
4. CPRGA will not be held liable for any losses or damages - of any kind whether in contract, tort, or under any local, state, or federal law, ordinance, statue, regulation or provision, arising out of the use or reliance of any materials on CPRGlobalAcademy.
5. Certification and Wallet Cards - Our certification is given to our customers in good faith that they fully understand the coursework and all materials provided and have completed the Exam given with a passing grade to receive our certificate and wallet card. Only upon Payment will any of CPRGA's customers be deemed Certified in the specific area of training. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE THE VALIDITY OF ANY PERSONS CERTIFICATION AT ANYTIME.
A. If the student uses the exam results as being certified Without Purchase of the Certificate than the student accepts any and all legal suits taken upon him/her by CPRGlobalAcademy and/or his/her Employer for false representation and willfully defrauding the services provided. The wallet cards are given free of charge and can absolutely NOT be given at any time of our choosing. The cards are not a purchased item and in not being so, they're given as a gift. It is stated that we are not required to give customers cards, however, we do so as a complimentary, by choice.
B. Each certification can only have one individuals name on it. If a purchase is made with more than one individuals name on the certification than the certificate is invalid. It is the customer’s responsibility to understand these terms before making any purchases and/or the individuals will have to follow our refund instructions before any refunds are made.
6. CPRGlobalAcademy’s Content – The information on CPRGA’s website is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. We will use reasonable efforts to correct errors as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, service descriptions, or other information without obligation to issue any notice. CPRGA makes every reasonable effort to provide up-to-date, accurate, and legally sufficient information. If there is legal information on this website it is not guaranteed to be correct and is not legal advice. We also cannot guarantee that the legal information on this website is up-to-date since the law changes rapidly and may be subject to various interpretations by different courts and government agencies. The use of CPRGA is solely at the user’s risk
7. Group Certification’s – All group certification courses will be submitted once the last group member finishes his/her exam.
8. Submitting Information to CPRGlobalAcademy – You agree that you are responsible for submitting accurate information when placing an order with CPRGA. You also agree that the information you provide to us is exactly as you want it in order to provide you with the accurate service. CPRGA may correct inaccuracies we notice and are not held liable for the change of such information.
9. Reminder of Re-Certification – CPRGA is not responsible for reminding you of your future recertification or obligations relating to your certification requirements.
10. Purchases Made By Your Agent/Representative – You agree and understand that if an employer, friend or agent acts on your behalf and purchases our service for you or your company, you are bound by all the terms of this agreement herein.
11. Refund Policy – CPRGA guarantees your satisfaction with our services. In the event that your Certification is denied we will use our best efforts to resolve your matter by either correcting the situation or by providing a refund. All refund requests must be made within thirty (30) days. ANY REQUESTS AFTER SUCH TIME WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Furthermore, you are responsible for asking for the refund and providing 1) Your Full Name. 2) Email Address Used for Purchase. 3) Mailing Address. 4) Name of Purchaser. 5) Written Proof of Denial with actual Signature (not printed). 6) Name of Agency/Employer. 7) Reason for Rejection. 8) Returned Wallet Cards. When you email us your request we will provide you with the instructions for obtaining the refund. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED WITHOUT FULFILLING ALL STEPS.
12. General Disclaimer – Information or content provided by the CPRGA website or CPRGA representatives is provided “as is” with no warranties either express or implied. By using the CPRGA website or purchasing our services you assume complete responsibility and risk for your use and your actions following your use.
13. Group Orders – Group orders do not have a time-limit – if the group coordinator choose to set a time than a time-limit will be added. Group orders are non-refundable. All group orders come with FREE shipping along with a free wallet card. Group orders will have the two-year validity.
16. Termination of This Agreement – You understand and agree that we may terminate this Agreement, Use of this website and your Certification for any reason and at any time upon notice. CPRGA and its employees have sole discretion to refuse to provide services to you and are not liable to you for damages or loss that may result from our refusal to provide you services.
17. Severability – If any portion of this agreement is found to be unenforceable or void by a court of law, then the provision that is found to be void or unenforceable shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions of this Agreement. Furthermore, severability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
19. Articles - All articles are for informational purposes only. Regarding medical treatment always seek the advice of a physician. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. CPRGA does not endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions on this site. Nothing in the articles should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis, sole prevention or treatment. All articles are provided "as is".